Funding & Fees
Invest in your future with ACTI. ACTI offers flexible payment options to assist students in completing their course. ACTI offers fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payment options as well as Study Loans.
A non-refundable tuitions deposit of $500 will be charged after successfully completing our application process to continue with the enrolment process.
For assistance with course fees, the below providers may be suitable for you.
A new payment option has been introduced to ACTI and our students are loving the flexibility and reduced RED TAPE. There is
- No interest
- No eligibility (just need to be a student)
- Easy payment plan
Study loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. It allows students to have full control over their loans by empowering them to manage and track loans effectively, with simple terms, a responsible funding method and a dedicated student access portal.
- Purpose: Fund education only
- Type: Principal and intrest
- Rates: Competitive interest rates offered
- Payment: Weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit
- Loan Term: 6 to 48 months
- Loan Amount: $2,001 to $15,000
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Employed in a full-time, part-time or casual job
- 18 years of age or older
- Can demonstrate a capacity to service the loan
Available for ACTI Accredited Courses:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Intense Pulsed Light and Laser for Hair Reduction
- Certificate III in Beauty Services